Kroger has a rather simplistic coupon policy in comparison to other grocery store chains. One major difference: it specifically states that, “Store management has the right to accept, decline or limit the use of ANY coupon(s)” and “the right to limit the quantity of coupons and/or items purchased”. This means that it is essential for you to call your local Kroger(s) and ask the appropriate questions so that you can plan your trip accordingly.
- One (1) Manufacturer’s Coupon is accepted per one (1) purchased item
- No more than five (5) like Manufacturer’s Coupons will be accepted for the same item in one transaction
- Coupons are not doubled and will be redeemed at face value
- Internet (printed) coupons are accepted
- Pharmacy competitor coupons ARE accepted but this is the only type that is allowed
- Internet printed coupons may be limited to two (2) per customer, per day! This might be a big question to ask your Kroger before you print coupons for your next trip. MOST stores do not enforce a policy like this. The word “may” leaves it in the hands of your local store’s management.
- Click here for Kroger’s Current Coupon Policy
2.) Kroger Digital Coupons:
- No need to print these coupons; you can select and load them to your Plus card here
- Will be applied towards the balance BEFORE paper coupons and cannot be combine with any other coupon on a single item
- Each household can only load 150 digital coupons at one time
- “Free Friday Downloads” offer a short window to load a coupon for a FREE item (this takes place most weeks)
- Please see Digital Coupon Policy for further information
- Check Kroger’s promotions before you make your shopping list to maximize potential savings
- Take advantage of their Fuel Program to earn at least 1 Fuel Point for every $1 you spend!
- Create additional savings by applying for the “1-2-3 Rewards” Visa Credit Card through Kroger
- Download the Kroger Mobile App to have direct access to your account while at the store to load digital coupons and more!
- Last, but not least, take a look at our deals and matchups for Kroger!