Kmart is a tad different than other major retailers in terms of coupon policies – they do not have one! Do they have rules, of course. Are they outlined in a “policy” so to speak, no… So, we’ve done as much research as possible and referenced their employee representatives’ comments on their Website. What does this mean for you? Read what we have, use it as a loose guideline , and call/visit your local Kmart to find out their policies.
- Manufacturer coupons (including Internet printed) are accepted and will be followed as the Manufacturer’s policy is written on the coupon; carefully read and use each coupon accordingly
- Coupons are not doubled everyday but Kmart often runs double coupon events for their “Shop Your Way Rewards” members
- You cannot stack a Kmart Coupon and Manufacturer’s Coupon at many stores; however, some stores allow stacking.
- To find out how to best use Manufacturer Coupons at Kmart, check out our Kmart Deals
2.) Shop Your Way Rewards Card:
The Shop Your Way program can be used at Kmart (and other specified retailers) and offers another route for saving money. When you sign up for a free account (here) you can automatically start saving either by shopping online or visiting Kmart then presenting your Member Number. Here is an example of a way to use Shop Your Way points at Kmart from one of our shopping scenarios:
“BUY TWO SUAVE PROFESSIONALS 12.6 OZ, on sale for $2 each (when you purchase two)
Receive $2 in Shop Your way Reward Points when you purchase two Suave Professionals
-Use two $1/1 Suave Professionals product coupon from RP
Price at register: $2, but receive $2 in Shop Your Way Reward Points
Net price: FREE!”
Points are built up and them redeemable at checkout. Members receive specials deals and earn 10 points per $1 spent.
- Many Kmarts will issue rainchecks in the event that they are out of stock and you’d like them to honor their sale prices when shipments have arrived