Wow! I have another smoking hot deal for you. Topcashback has a new signup offer for $20 cashback when you buy $20 of discounted gift cards at Raise. FYI – I have used Raise through the years to get discounted gift cards before I shopped or dined out and can vouch for them. It is a great site! They carry gift cards for places like CVS, Target, Walmart, Uber, Amazon, McDonald’s, Applebees and hundreds of other stores. This great offer is valid through 11/10/19.
Do you want to score $20 (or more) of FREE to gift cards at Raise after cashback? Here are the steps to get this deal:
- Sign up for a new Topcashback account through this link. (If you’re already a member, get someone else signed up in your household, because the limit on accounts is one per PERSON.)
- Come back and click this link after you sign up and use it to visit the page with the deal.
- Click on the “Get Offer” button to go to Raise’s web site.
- Buy any discounted gift cards for a total of $20 or more. The $20 requirement is the amount you must spend. Because these cards are discounted, the face value of your cards will be higher.
- Within 14 days, Topcashback will credit you with $20 cashback.
- Cash out your earnings through PayPal, ACH or one of the many gift cards they offer. Depending on your choice of cashout method, you may even get an extra bonus.
- Enjoy your FREE gift cards!
Offer is valid through 11/10/19, so don’t delay.