Here is the Sprouts Weekly Ad & Coupon Matchups (Missouri) for the weekly ad running 3/1-3/8.
A few notes about Sprouts:
-There is no official coupon policy, but practices appear to be consistent.
-No competitor coupons are accepted.
-Manufacturer’s coupons are accepted, but they do not double or triple them.
-You can stack Sprouts’ store coupons with manufacturer’s coupons.
-They frequently send out coupons via email, so sign up at their site.
-You can also find coupons on their web site.
-Shop on “Double Ad Wednesdays!” The old ad ends on Wednesdays, but the new ad starts on Wednesdays, so there are twice as many items on sale!
Canned Goods & Soups
Muir Glen Organic Tomatoes, 14.5 – 15 oz – $0.99
- $0.50/1 Muir Glen Product
- $0.50/1 Muir Glen Product – 1-8-17 SS (exp. 03/04/17)
- $1.00/2 Muir Glen Product – 1-8-17 SS (exp. 03/04/17)
Final Price: $0.49
Sweet Earth Burritos, 7 oz – $2.50
- $1.00/1 Sweet Earth Product
- $1.00/1 Sweet Earth Products
- Stacks With $0.75/1 Sweet Earth Natural Foods Burrito – Ibotta Rebate
- Stacks With $1.00/1 Sweet Earth Functional Burritos – BerryCart Rebate
Out-of-Pocket Price: $1.50
Final Price: Free
Buy 1; Use (1) $1.00/1 Coupon; Includes Ibotta and BerryCart Rebate
Meat, Poultry & Fish
Chicken, Breasts, Boneless, Skinless, per lb – $1.69
Apples, Red Delicious, per lb – $0.50
Cucumbers, ea – $0.50
Out-of-Pocket Price: $0.50
Final Price: $0.25
Includes Checkout 51 Rebate
Grapes, Green, Seedless, per lb – $0.98
Oranges, Navel, per lb – $0.98
Peppers, Bell, Green, ea – $0.50