Winn-Dixie is a popular, Florida-based supermarket chain. Those of you in Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, and Mississippi are also lucky enough to shop here. The supermarket chain Bi-Lo has owned Winn-Dixie since early 2012 while they downsized; but the stores still in operation today are going strong!
- First and foremost, be aware that their policy states, “Store Management has the right to accept, decline or limit the use of any coupon(s).” This may mean contacting your local Winn-Dixie for questions you may have and be prepared to follow their guidelines – even if it’s different than the policy online
- Winn-Dixie limits the use of “like” coupons to five (5) per transaction
- Store coupons are available and can be stacked with Manufacturer Coupons!
- No mobile coupons will be accepted
- Manufacturers’ Coupons cannot be used on the same item that an eCoupon is used for (if they are both manufacturer’s coupons)
- No overage or cash back will be given if coupons value exceeds your purchase value
- Most stores do not allow coupons to be used on the Free item on a BOGO deal
- Some stores will accept competitor coupons.
2.) Winn-Dixie Customer Reward Card:
- Use your Customer Rewards Card at checkout for in-store discounts
- eCoupons: you can load eCoupons to your card to be used at checkout for automatic discounts
- Baby Club Program: get special offers and coupons, a Winn-Dixie gift card for baby’s first prescription filled, free flavoring of child medication, and $0.10 per gallon for every $25 spent on baby products (for parents with children up to the age of three)
- fuelperks! : earn $0.05 off per gallon for every $50 spent; also look for fuelperks! items for bonus savings
- Upromise College Savings: a savings account will be opened and Upromise will link deals to the card. Purchase eligible products and savings will be sent to your Upromise account at checkout
Extreme Couponing Tip: You can usually get two prints of most internet coupons. To find them in the easiest possible way, use our preclipped links that take you right to the coupon. Then come back and click the same link to get your 2nd print. This will save you the time spent searching for the coupon.
Never miss another hot coupon, deal or freebie again! "Like" Couponaholic .NET on Facebook, Follow us on Pinterest, Follow us on Twitter, Follow us on Instagram or Subscribe to our Daily Email Newsletter!