Here’s a pretty slick deal. Click on the banner below to join Home Depot’s Garden Club. You will get exclusive tips and coupons via email. I’m not sure if this was the offer Milissa was referencing today when she mentioned a Home Depot $5 off $50 coupon. She also stated that Lowe’s will accept competitor coupons from Home Depot. If this is the case, I have a killer deal idea that involves Home Depot, Lowe’s and Publix…go figure.
Here’s what you need to do:
1) Click on the banner below to join Home Depot’s Garden Club (and hopefully get a $5 off $50 coupon)
2) On your next Publix trip use the coupon from the new Yellow Advantage Flyer that will give you a $50 Lowe’s Gift Card for only $40 when you buy $25 of groceries.
3) Head on over to Lowe’s with your new $50 Lowe’s Gift Card and your $5/$50 Home Depot competitor coupon.
4) Choose $55 of items (tax included) and use your Home Depot $5/$50 coupon and your $50 Lowe’s Gift Card
5) Pay nothing out-of-pocket. You will have spent $40 for $55 of items, which is like getting an extra 27% off…even more if you picked items at Lowe’s that were on sale or clearance!
First things first…join the Home Depot Garden Club by clicking on the banner below
Extreme Couponing Tip: You can usually get two prints of most internet coupons. To find them in the easiest possible way, use our preclipped links that take you right to the coupon. Then come back and click the same link to get your 2nd print. This will save you the time spent searching for the coupon.
Never miss another hot coupon, deal or freebie again! "Like" Couponaholic .NET on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, or Subscribe to our Daily Email Newsletter!