I don’t use a Mac and I don’t have any trouble printing over at Coupon Network, so these changes don’t affect me yet, although eventually everyone will be moved over to the new coupon printing software over at Coupon Network.
However, those of you that haven’t been able to use Coupon Network’s site to print coupons in the past may be able to do so now. They have a new coupon printing software, “The Catalina Savings Printer,” that can be used to print coupons. It requires no admin rights, no Java, and is supposedly Mac-friendly.
So if you have had trouble printing from Coupon Network, do this…
1) Click on this link to Coupon Network
2) Select any printable coupon that interests you
3) Click “Print Now”
4) You will then be prompted to download the new Savings Printer App
5) Follow the instructions to download/install it
6) Re-select your coupons (and then hopefully print!)
Because I am not in the situation that will allow me to try the new printing software yet, please post a comment and let us know if this solved your problems.
Thanks to Wild for Wags for the tip.
Never miss another hot coupon, deal or freebie again! "Like" Couponaholic .NET on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, or Subscribe to our Daily Email Newsletter!