Rite Aid has long been a couponer’s store of choice – and you will be able to tell why soon. There are various methods of maximizing your coupon power at this popular Drug Store, where the weekly sales are always impressive. One of the biggest distinctions to make here right away, is that Rite Aid has its own “Rite Aid Manufacturer Coupons,” which are to be treated like a typical store coupon, meaning, it can be stacked with your traditional Manufacturer’s Coupons (please read more below.) This odd little duckling of a coupon is just about the only time you can safely (without having the Coupon Police called on you) use two coupons that state Manufacturer’s Coupon on one item.
Still have questions at the end of this guide? Study our weekly “Rite Aid Shopping Scenario for Beginners” where we break down current deals just a bit further to help get ya started!
- Manufacturer’s Coupons (clipped, Internet printed, peeled, etc. ) –
- UPC codes found on these coupons begin with a “5”
- Expired coupons are NOT accepted
- Rite Aid’s Policy states overage is not given when the value of the coupon exceeds the price of the item (it will just be free). This is true if you are only purchasing one item; however, many stores will allow overage to apply to other items in the same transaction.
- Up to four identical coupons for four identical items can be used in one transaction
- Buy One, Get one coupons are accepted on a pair of applicable items and you CAN use a cents off coupon towards the item you purchased but CANNOT be use with a BOGO store sale promotion
- Load2Card – load digital coupons to your Wellness+ account
- Rite Aid Coupons (clipped, printed, etc.) –
- Rite Aid Manufacturer Coupons – are found in Rite Aid flyers, Website, or email, begin with “49”, and state “Manufacturer’s Coupon”
- Stacking Coupons –
- Using more than one coupon per item is referred to as “stacking”
- Manufacturer’s Coupons CANNOT be stacked with one another Manufacturer’s Coupon, meaning you CANNOT use more than one of these on any given item
- You CAN use one Manufacturer’s Coupon (starting with “5”), plus one Rite Aid Manufacturer’s Coupon (starting with “49”), and one Rite Aid Valuable Coupon (starting with “48”) on one single item
- Yes, this means you can use THREE valid types of coupons for one item!
- Please familiarize yourself with Rite Aid’s Coupon Acceptance Policy (last updated October 18, 2013)
- Best way to maximize your savings at Rite Aid? Checkout our Rite Aid Weekly Ad & Coupon Matchup!
- Get members-only savings with a Wellness+ account (sign up here)
- You’ll earn 1 point for every $1 spent (non-prescription purchases) and up to 25 points for filled prescriptions
- Points can be redeemed for rewards
- Makes you eligible for +UP Rewards, which are:
- Rewards on select items that you can use like cash on future purchases
- Example: “Get $1 +UP Reward when you buy one Bayer Product”
- Purchase the required item, get $1 +UP Reward at checkout, +UP Reward goes to your Wellness+ account (or printed on your receipt when requested), and then simply redeem next time you shop!
- Different levels can be achieved:
- Bronze = earned at 250 points w/ benefits like 10% off Rite Aid Brand items for a year
- Silver = earned at 500 points w/ benefits like 10% off storewide for a year
- Gold = earned at 1,000 points w/ benefits like 20% off storewide for a year
- Wellness65+ is for customers ages 65 and over; they’ll get 20% off on the first Wednesday of each month, and more
- Use Rite Aid’s free mobile app by linking your Wellness+ account
- Cashier can scan your account information from the app (no need to carry around your card!)
- Helps to keep track of points/rewards and access your Load2Card savings
Extreme Couponing Tip: You can usually get two prints of most internet coupons. To find them in the easiest possible way, use our preclipped links that take you right to the coupon. Then come back and click the same link to get your 2nd print. This will save you the time spent searching for the coupon.
Never miss another hot coupon, deal or freebie again! "Like" Couponaholic .NET on Facebook, Follow us on Pinterest, Follow us on Twitter, Follow us on Instagram or Subscribe to our Daily Email Newsletter!