Meijer was founded by a Dutch immigrant during the Great Depression. Hendrik Meijer was a barber at the time of the supermarket’s conception in 1934 which has since blossomed into a successful chain with over 200 stores in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan (headquarters), and Ohio.
- Stacking a Manufacturer’s Coupon and a Meijer Store Coupons is allowed! This means you can use one of each coupon on one item to maximize savings.
- Digital coupons from the mPerks membership are accepted; please be sure to see if the coupons are Manufacturer’s or Meijer Store coupons. A digital Manufacturer’s Coupon cannot be combine with a paper Manufacturer’s Coupon – they are still the same, just delievered two different ways.
- “Transactions may not be broken up to avoid coupon stacking restrictions”
- You may not use more than one checkout line to compelete multiple orders due to large amounts of coupons
- Competitor coupons are accepted from Food Retailers and Mass Merchanise Retailers; when in doubt, call Meijer
- Overage will not be given; coupon values will be reduced to meet the price of the item it’s used on
- “Meijer reservers the right ot limit coupon quantities and to determine the order of application of multiple coupons and/or promotions” – be careful here! This is like a loophole where you may not be able to argue your way through a decision made by a cashier or manager
- Checkout Couponaholic’s Meijer coupon and ad matchups here!
2.) mPerks Membership:
- Use your phone number and PIN at checkout
- Go online or use their mobile app to download digital coupons to your account to be used at checkout
- You can earn rewards with membership
- Digital receipts from your transactions will be available through the app as well as shopping lists
- Total savings earned through the membership are logged and easily viewed (includes mPerks rewards savings, coupon savings, and specials savings)
- Promotions for “10% off apparel” or “5% off grocery and health & beauty care” are common digital couopns offered by mPerks
Never miss another hot coupon, deal or freebie again! "Like" Couponaholic .NET on Facebook, Follow us on Pinterest, Follow us on Twitter, Follow us on Instagram or Subscribe to our Daily Email Newsletter!