Dollar Tree’s (DT) prices are so low that it is not uncommon for many of their items to be completely FREE with coupons that are easy to get your hands on. Just make sure you’re armed with their policies so you can optimize your savings!
- Dollar Tree accepts one Manufacturer’s Coupon per one item
- Examples of coupons can include: printed, peeled, clipped from newspapers, clipped from magazines, direct mail, mobile (see #3), and more
- Cash back (overage) will not be given if the coupons totals are more than the price of the item for which they are applied. The coupon amount will be lowered to match the price of the item in this event
- NOTE: You can use coupons that are worth more than $1, but no overage is given. Policy states: “We accept coupons for over a dollar on multiple items if the coupon amount does not exceed the combined retail price of the items indicated.” This means that if you have a $1.50 off two coupon, you will pay $0.50 for the two $1 items. If you have a $2 off two coupon, both items will be free. If you have a $3 off two coupon, both items will be free but you will not get that third dollar off your total order.
- They accept up to four (4) like coupons per day per household. Fine print – they only accept two (2) like printed Internet coupons per day per household!
- Coupons that include an item for FREE is only usable if a purchase is required, for example, a BOGO (Buy one, get one) deal
- Sales tax is always paid by the purchaser
- Couponaholic makes planning your DT trip simple with ad matchups and freebie deals – check the most current deals here!
2.) Text Messaging Alerts:
- Get information on: exclusive events, offers, new products, contests and more
- Subscribe for two free weekly texts
- Text “HELP” to 28469
3.) Know their Policy!
- Some Dollar Tree stores have cashiers that are not well-versed on the company’s corporate coupon policy. It is advised that you familiarize yourself with the policy and have it handy when shopping at Dollar Tree. You can view and/or print it here.
Never miss another hot coupon, deal or freebie again! "Like" Couponaholic .NET on Facebook, Follow us on Pinterest, Follow us on Twitter, Follow us on Instagram or Subscribe to our Daily Email Newsletter!