Texans have been enjoying H-E-B stores for over 100 years. This longevity for a supermarket chain is quite impressive and is a testament of their quality products and employee’s expertise. But what really matters here? Savings! While H-E-B doesn’t offer as many coupon incentives (like stacking or doubling), they do offer store coupons and great “Buy One Get One Free” sales.
1.) H-E-B Digital Coupons:
- Sign up for “H-E-B Digital Coupons” online and you can add both manufacturer’s and H-E-B store coupons to your account before you even leave your house
- Use your phone number/PIN at checkout to redeem digital coupons
- You can manage your account on your SmartPhone by downloading the “H-E-B” mobile app or on a computer
2.) H-E-B Mobile App (FREE):
- Download and manage everything H-E-B from your SmartPhone
- Other features: pharmacy services, recipes, shopping lists, product information, and digital coupons
- Additionally, you can sign up for texts for even more saving opportunities (if you don’t mind the occasional text, this is a great option to ensure you’re “in-the-know” for all current deals)
3.) Using Coupons:
- You can only use ONE coupon per item (regardless of origin, regardless if it’s a manufacturer’s coupon or store coupon)
- You CANNOT stack coupons, coupons will NOT be doubled, printable coupons for “FREE Product” are NOT accepted, and competitor coupons (that don’t say “Manufacturer Coupon”) are NOT accepted
- NO cash back will be given if an H-E-B coupon’s value exceeds the price of the item; it will be free
- However, if the value of a manufacturer’s coupon exceeds the price of an item, overage will be given towards the rest of your total (still no cash back if it exceeds your balance, though)
- “Buy One Get One Free” printable coupons are accepted
- For “Buy X Get Y Free” sales, you can use coupons towards the items you purchased (X) but not the free items (Y)
- Their Coupon Policy states they can limit your quantity, just be aware of this if you’re trying to coupon for multiples of one item
- H-E-B puts out printable store coupons often for dollars/cents off of a total purchase! For example, “Save $2 when you purchase $10 or more in coffee”
- Maximize your total ShopRite savings by participating in various (or all!) cashback programs…
- Ibotta (scan barcode and upload receipt)
- SavingStar (link account with ShopRite Plus Club card)
- Checkout51 (upload receipt)
- Snap (upload receipt)
- Shopmium (scan barcode and upload receipt)
- BerryCart (scan barcode and upload receipt)
- MobiSave (upload receipt) (only on iOS currently)
- Jingit (upload receipt)
- Receipt Hog (upload receipt for points which can then be redeemed for cash or gift cards)
Want to start using your couponing skills at H-E-B? Follow our Weekly Ad & Coupon Matchups!
Extreme Couponing Tip: You can usually get two prints of most internet coupons. To find them in the easiest possible way, use our preclipped links that take you right to the coupon. Then come back and click the same link to get your 2nd print. This will save you the time spent searching for the coupon.
Never miss another hot coupon, deal or freebie again! "Like" Couponaholic .NET on Facebook, Follow us on Pinterest, Follow us on Twitter, Follow us on Instagram or Subscribe to our Daily Email Newsletter!