Kroger has a rather simplistic coupon policy in comparison to other grocery store chains. One major difference: it specifically states that, “Store management has the right to accept, decline or limit the use of ANY coupon(s)” and “the right to limit the quantity of coupons and/or items purchased”. This means that it is essential for you to call your local Kroger(s) and ask the appropriate questions so that you can plan your trip accordingly.
- One (1) Manufacturer’s Coupon is accepted per one (1) purchased item
- No more than five (5) like Manufacturer’s Coupons will be accepted for the same item in one transaction
- Coupons are not doubled and will be redeemed at face value
- Internet (printed) coupons are accepted
- Pharmacy competitor coupons ARE accepted but this is the only type that is allowed
- Internet printed coupons may be limited to two (2) per customer, per day! This might be a big question to ask your Kroger before you print coupons for your next trip. MOST stores do not enforce a policy like this. The word “may” leaves it in the hands of your local store’s management.
- Click here for Kroger’s Current Coupon Policy
2.) Kroger Digital Coupons:
- No need to print these coupons; you can select and load them to your Plus card here
- Will be applied towards the balance BEFORE paper coupons and cannot be combine with any other coupon on a single item
- Each household can only load 150 digital coupons at one time
- “Free Friday Downloads” offer a short window to load a coupon for a FREE item (this takes place most weeks)
- Please see Digital Coupon Policy for further information
- Check Kroger’s promotions before you make your shopping list to maximize potential savings
- Take advantage of their Fuel Program to earn at least 1 Fuel Point for every $1 you spend!
- Create additional savings by applying for the “1-2-3 Rewards” Visa Credit Card through Kroger
- Download the Kroger Mobile App to have direct access to your account while at the store to load digital coupons and more!
- Last, but not least, take a look at our deals and matchups for Kroger!
Extreme Couponing Tip: You can usually get two prints of most internet coupons. To find them in the easiest possible way, use our preclipped links that take you right to the coupon. Then come back and click the same link to get your 2nd print. This will save you the time spent searching for the coupon.
Never miss another hot coupon, deal or freebie again! "Like" Couponaholic .NET on Facebook, Follow us on Pinterest, Follow us on Twitter, Follow us on Instagram or Subscribe to our Daily Email Newsletter!