Kmart is a tad different than other major retailers in terms of coupon policies – they do not have one! Do they have rules, of course. Are they outlined in a “policy” so to speak, no… So, we’ve done as much research as possible and referenced their employee representatives’ comments on their Website. What does this mean for you? Read what we have, use it as a loose guideline , and call/visit your local Kmart to find out their policies.
- Manufacturer coupons (including Internet printed) are accepted and will be followed as the Manufacturer’s policy is written on the coupon; carefully read and use each coupon accordingly
- Coupons are not doubled everyday but Kmart often runs double coupon events for their “Shop Your Way Rewards” members
- You cannot stack a Kmart Coupon and Manufacturer’s Coupon at many stores; however, some stores allow stacking.
- To find out how to best use Manufacturer Coupons at Kmart, check out our Kmart Deals
2.) Shop Your Way Rewards Card:
The Shop Your Way program can be used at Kmart (and other specified retailers) and offers another route for saving money. When you sign up for a free account (here) you can automatically start saving either by shopping online or visiting Kmart then presenting your Member Number. Here is an example of a way to use Shop Your Way points at Kmart from one of our shopping scenarios:
“BUY TWO SUAVE PROFESSIONALS 12.6 OZ, on sale for $2 each (when you purchase two)
Receive $2 in Shop Your way Reward Points when you purchase two Suave Professionals
-Use two $1/1 Suave Professionals product coupon from RP
Price at register: $2, but receive $2 in Shop Your Way Reward Points
Net price: FREE!”
Points are built up and them redeemable at checkout. Members receive specials deals and earn 10 points per $1 spent.
- Many Kmarts will issue rainchecks in the event that they are out of stock and you’d like them to honor their sale prices when shipments have arrived
Extreme Couponing Tip: You can usually get two prints of most internet coupons. To find them in the easiest possible way, use our preclipped links that take you right to the coupon. Then come back and click the same link to get your 2nd print. This will save you the time spent searching for the coupon.
Never miss another hot coupon, deal or freebie again! "Like" Couponaholic .NET on Facebook, Follow us on Pinterest, Follow us on Twitter, Follow us on Instagram or Subscribe to our Daily Email Newsletter!