If you haven’t signed up at Raise.com, you should head over to their site and join. They are giving a $5 new member credit to spend on already discounted gift cards from top brands. You can also use the code SAVE5 to get $5 off your purchase of $25 or more. For example, a $50 Lowes Gift Card is priced at $43.97 right now, so just $33.97 after the $5 new member credit and SAVE5 discount code. That’s saving over 30% compared to buying the card somewhere for full face value.
IF YOU ARE USING A MOBILE DEVICE TO SIGN UP, you may need to manually enter my referral code to get your $5 bonus. That code is: slapinski
Here are the steps:
1) GO HERE to create a new account at Raise.com.
2) Click the link they email you to confirm your account.
3) Tell them your mobile number on the email confirmation page.
4) Enter the verification code they send your mobile phone.
5) Start shopping and use the SAVE5 code for $5 off a $25 or more purchase.
6) Your new member $5 reward will be applied automatically at checkout, giving you $10 of total savings.
Go here to sign up at Raise.com and score your $5 new member credit. (Make sure you use our link to make sure it is credited to your account.) Also, make sure you use that SAVE5 code to get an extra $5 off your first purchase of $25 or more.
Also, to find the cheapest cards easiest, click “BUY GIFT CARDS” at the top after signing up. Then choose the “Under $25” or “$25-$50” option from the menu that shows up on the left side of the page.
Let us know what you scored!Extreme Couponing Tip: You can usually get two prints of most internet coupons. To find them in the easiest possible way, use our preclipped links that take you right to the coupon. Then come back and click the same link to get your 2nd print. This will save you the time spent searching for the coupon.
Never miss another hot coupon, deal or freebie again! "Like" Couponaholic .NET on Facebook, Follow us on Pinterest, Follow us on Twitter, Follow us on Instagram or Subscribe to our Daily Email Newsletter!