Here is your weekly ad and coupon matchups for the Whole Foods Market South Weekly Ad that runs from 12/2-12/8.
You can view the full Whole Foods coupon policy here. Here are a few highlights: you can combine a store and manufacturer’s coupon on the same item. Multiple store coupons are allowed when you buy identical items as long as you have a physical coupon for each one you purchase.Coupons are not doubled or tripled and no overage is given when the coupon value exceeds the price of an item. Case discounts can be combined with coupons.
Bread & Bakery
Blueberry Mini Muffins, 12 ct – $2.99
Cookies, Snacks & Candy
Back to Nature Cookies – $3.50
- $1.00/1 Back to Nature Item
- $1.00/1 Back to Nature Products; Includes Cookies, Crackers, Granolas and Ancient Grain Soups; Excludes Macaroni and Cheese
- $1.00/1 Back to Nature Product – Facebook Coupon; Excludes: Macaroni & Cheese
- $1.00/1 Back to Nature Product; Excludes Macaroni and Cheese
- Stacks With $1.00/1 Back to Nature Item – Whole Foods 2015 Calendar (exp. 12/31/15)
Final Price: $1.50
Avocados, Hass, ea – $1.00
Oranges, Navel, per lb – $0.99
- $0.25/1 Oranges – Checkout 51 Rebate; May vary by account; Pick Your Own Offer Participating Item; May Only Choose 1 of 5
Out-of-Pocket Price: $0.99
Final Price: $0.74
Buy 1 pound. Pay $0.99 OOP. Submit for $0.25 rebate. Final Price: $0.74
Shrimp, 26 – 30 ct, per lb – $9.99
Never miss another hot coupon, deal or freebie again! "Like" Couponaholic .NET on Facebook, Follow us on Pinterest, Follow us on Twitter, Follow us on Instagram or Subscribe to our Daily Email Newsletter!