WOW! There are 7000+ $25 iTunes eGift Cards added to Raise.com with prices from $22.75-$25, making them as low as $7.75 after $5 new member credit through our links and stackable $10 off discount code! Also, there are a handful of $20 Staples Gift Cards for $19.80, so just $4.80 after the stackable discounts for new customers!
Here are the directions copied from a previous post….
Wow, here’s a super hot deal from Raise.com! Right now you get $5 free credit for signing up, plus there’s a nice promo code for $10 off that you can use on orders of $15 or more! If you can find a gift card that is slightly over $15, you’ll score it for nearly free!
Here are the steps:
1) GO HERE to create a new account at Raise.com.
2) Click the link they email you to confirm your account.
3) Tell them your mobile number on the email confirmation page.
4) Enter the verification code they send your mobile phone.
5) Start shopping!
6) Your $5 reward will be applied automatically at checkout. Use the code HIP10 or RAISE10 to save an extra $10 if you still owe them at least $10 for your gift card. (FYI – I think HIP10 may be dead, but I think RAISE10 is still working. Please comment if you try either code and let us know.)
Go here to sign up at Raise.com and score your $5 new member credit. (Make sure you use our link to make sure it is credited to your account.)
Then browse for some gift cards and use the code HIP10 or RAISE10 at checkout to save an extra $10 in addition to your $5 new member credit.
Let us know what you scored!Extreme Couponing Tip: You can usually get two prints of most internet coupons. To find them in the easiest possible way, use our preclipped links that take you right to the coupon. Then come back and click the same link to get your 2nd print. This will save you the time spent searching for the coupon.
Never miss another hot coupon, deal or freebie again! "Like" Couponaholic .NET on Facebook, Follow us on Pinterest, Follow us on Twitter, Follow us on Instagram or Subscribe to our Daily Email Newsletter!