Team Couponaholic now has a Shop Your Way Personal Shopper account! Personal Shopper is a little bit of a misnomer, it’s more like “Personal Deal Finder,” ‘cuz while ya’ll are great, I’m not shopping for you, shopping for me is exhausting enough! 😉 There are a few benefits though to having a personal shopper:
- When you sign up, you’ll get a three month trial to SYW Max, which allows you to get free shipping on orders that are either over $30 or have a single item priced at over $10. There is no Credit Card required and it doesn’t automatically renew.
- Most months, Shop Your Way sends out a few bucks in points to members who are signed up with a personal shopper that are valid for a couple of days. There is no guarantee this will continue in the future, but it’s happened almost every month that I’ve been watching. I’ll be sure to let you know in the blog and on Shop Your Way, when this is coming.
- Personal Shoppers have the ability to send out store coupons to clients. What coupons are available tend to vary, but I definitely plan on sending out the best value coupon I can find to all clients on the first day of each Super Doubles.
UPDATE – Reader Bryan was able to test this deal and stated that he did not recieve the reward card, but was able to get customer service to give it to him. As always, YMMV.
So, I really wanted to test this deal for you all last night, but unfortunately, I didn’t get the Nivea coupons in my recent inserts. 🙁 That said, I thought I would share this with you all, so if any of you are brave enough to test it, you might come out ahead because of it. 🙂 There is a monthly deal running where certain products are BOGO50% and if you spend $20 on Nivea, Nivea Men, Eucerin or Aquaphor, you get a $5 gift card. These gift card deals are always a little bit odd at Kmart with Super Doubles, you never know if it will award it to you based on the pre-doubled coupon price or if it deducts the value of the coupon. If it works on the pre-coupon value and the coupon doubles based on the pre-bogo50% price (which happens quite often), we’ve got a MONEYMAKER and it will have you at $20.97 towards the $25 minimum for doubles with one double coupon left!
Quick reminder of how Super Doubles works:
1) You must make a $25 minimum purchase (prior to coupons)
2) There is a limit of 5 Doubled Coupons per day per customer (Max coupon value $2 before doubling.) And only four like coupons. (The first five they scan are the doublers.)
Here’s the deal:
BUY FOUR NIVEA SOFT CREME 6.8OZ, regular price $6.99
Buy one, get one 50% off (Should deduct $7)
Get a $5 Gift Card when you spend $20 on Nivea, Nivea Men, Eucerin or Aquaphor, limit 1 per transaction
Use four $2.00/1 Nivea Body Lotion or Creme – 9-20-15 SS; Includes 2.6 – 21 oz Only; Excludes Trial and Gift Sets; Limit 4 Like Coupons In Same Shopping Trip (exp 10/17/15) (Discounts $16 after doubles)
Price at Register: $4.96, but get a $5 Gift Card
Net Price: $0.04 MONEYMAKER!!!
Never miss another hot coupon, deal or freebie again! "Like" Couponaholic .NET on Facebook, Follow us on Pinterest, Follow us on Twitter, Follow us on Instagram or Subscribe to our Daily Email Newsletter!