Update – Don’t forget about the 10% off coupon that starts today!
Sunday, 7/19/15, is Friends & Family day at Dollar Tree. Be sure to print out this coupon so you can save 10% off your purchase of $10 or more. There are a few exclusions and from the way I read it, it can’t be combined with other coupons. Don’t let that steer you off the path though because there are several DIY Craft projects that you can do at Dollar Tree with items that you wouldn’t have a coupon for anyways. I recently made my own Topiary trees from things that I found at Dollar Tree. You can see a pic below of my trees. The only thing that I purchased from a different store was the foam ball that is used to hold the roses in place. They didn’t have any large enough for my project! I also bought the vinegar and oil bottles from there to complete my other project where I recycled some old frames that I had and bought the stems at Hobby Lobby when they were 50% off.
- Offer valid only on Sunday, July 19, 2015.
- Voucher can be used IN STORES ONLY.
- Limit one voucher per customer.
- Printed voucher must be presented at time of purchase.
- Void if copied, transferred, or duplicated in any way.
- Voucher is not redeemable for cash, is non-transferable, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher, coupon, or discount.
- Not valid on previous purchases, gift cards, Green Dot® pre-paid cards or reloads, DollarTree.com orders, or phone cards.
Extreme Couponing Tip: You can usually get two prints of most internet coupons. To find them in the easiest possible way, use our preclipped links that take you right to the coupon. Then come back and click the same link to get your 2nd print. This will save you the time spent searching for the coupon.
Never miss another hot coupon, deal or freebie again! "Like" Couponaholic .NET on Facebook, Follow us on Pinterest, Follow us on Twitter, Follow us on Instagram or Subscribe to our Daily Email Newsletter!