There are three new Diamond Crystals coupons I love and I’ll tell you why:
1) We are almost out of Kosher Salt
2) These were on sale last November at Publix
3) We had a rare printable coupon around the time of the sale
4) There were Publix store coupons in a booklet at the same time
5) We also had a UPromise coupon to load during the same time
6) All of them overlapped for a moneymaker!
But even if the stars don’t align for us again this year, this stuff is relatively cheap and these items should be pretty close to free with just these manufacturer coupons if your store doubles.
To change your zip code (if necessary), do the following: 1) Click the link above; 2) Click the “Local Coupons” tab at the top; 3) Change your zip code using the box in the upper left corner under the Coupons.com logo; 4) Click on the “Coupons” tab at the top; and 5) Select and print your coupon.Extreme Couponing Tip: You can usually get two prints of most internet coupons. To find them in the easiest possible way, use our preclipped links that take you right to the coupon. Then come back and click the same link to get your 2nd print. This will save you the time spent searching for the coupon.
Never miss another hot coupon, deal or freebie again! "Like" Couponaholic .NET on Facebook, Follow us on Pinterest, Follow us on Twitter, or Subscribe to our Daily Email Newsletter!